PROFESSIONAL TiRE WARMERS SINCE 1996
Capit has been the global leader in the production of professional tire warmers since 1996. Thanks to experience, research and testing, and collaboration with the best automotive and motorcycle racing teams, Capit has become the driving force behind tire warmer technology.
Capit has always been an innovative company, and some of the technologies that set Capit apart from the pack include:
- Radial heating cable in Teflon for reduced heating time and uniform heat distribution
- Adjustable heating system without a thermostat. The innovative and patented method consists of weaving a special heating cable on a fabric with a high thermal conducting power every few millimeters, eliminating the thermostat and related problems of inconstant temperature and low durability .
- Special external coating impermeable to any liquid
- Anti-wear and fireproof inner lining
- Silicone power cable resistant up to 200°C
- Velcro closure
- Interior HEAT SPREADER fabric (internal fabric, highly conductive, made with specific noble alloys) capable of spreading the heat perfectly
Made in Italy
At their corporate headquarters in Italy, Capit manages the study, development and realization of every single component embedded in their products: textile, electrical, and electronic. The materials chosen, as well as the technologies and the manufacturing methods used are of highest quality and ensure both superior reliability, and allow for a longer warranty. Capit products are now used by leading teams in MotoGP, Moto 2, Moto 3, World Superbike, and Formula On.