Motorcycles folks. Been around them all my years. Doesn’t matter to me the brand, age, plastics or chrome, as long as it’s got 2 wheels and can get out of its own way. And old Chevys too…late 60’s to early 70’s Nova and Chevelle. Also like time in the gym ( as my quiet time involves heavy metal ) and spending time behind a drum kit.
My dad says I was “ridin’ and wrenchin’ “ at the age of 6. Rode the hills of NC & VA for many years, and hundreds of miles through Deal’s Gap before it became “famous”. Raced WERA until about 2005 until parenting duties performed an override. Trackdays a few times a year since.
- Worked in a motorcycle dealership from 1995-2000, then a larger multi line dealership from 2000 until 2010.
- Switched to e-commerce based motorcycle parts / accessory supplier from 2010-2014.
- Joined T.A.W. Performance in 2014 and have been WFO and diggin’ it since.
BIKES CURRENTLY OWNED
- 2002 Yamaha FZ1
- 1978 Yamaha XS750 Special - Cafe
- 1979 Yamaha XS750 Special – Resto Mod
- 1995 Kawasaki Vulcan 500