T.A.W Performance want you to enjoy both your purchasing experience and your product selection, that’s why we offer our simple to follow exchange or return policy. Just follow the simple golden rules listed below and we will take care of your return quickly.
- All products must be returned within 30 days from the receipt of purchase date.
- Call our customer service line to get an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). No RMA? It will not get received at our warehouse, so please call first and get that number!
- All product must be returned complete, new in unused condition. Please repack in the brown box shipped from T.A.W Performance, do not ship back the product in only the manufacturers packaging.
- Ship back using a reputable carrier of your choice but don’t forget to get a tracking number and we strongly recommend you insure the goods as they are still your property!
Follow these golden rules and follow the additional notes below and we assure you the goods will be inspected and your credit processed (to the original credit card used at checkout) within 48 hours.
All returns that are not warranty or manufacturer issues will be charged a 20% restock fee.
- Ensure all labels, instructions, packaging and components are included in the return. Returns cannot be processed unless 100% of the product is received.
- All products must be in “New” condition any products which have been installed, attempted to install, used or damaged will not be considered resalable and will not qualify for a refund.
- Products considered non-returnable are as follows.
- Damaged Goods – In the event of a shipment arriving damaged please take pics if possible. Should the goods have been damaged in transit the claim is made through the relevant shipping carrier. Please contact our customer service if you are unsure and we will talk you through the process.
Chemicals or oils with opened seals or closure tabs.
Any electrical or Ignition product.
Closeout and clearance items.
All of the products on T.A.W Performance are covered by manufacturer’s warranty which varies depending on the type of product. In the event of an issue you can contact the manufacturer directly or call our customer service line for help.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS