T.A.W Performance want you to enjoy both your purchasing experience and your product selection, that’s why we offer our simple to follow exchange or return policy. Just follow the simple golden rules listed below and we will take care of your return quickly.
- All products must be returned within 30 days from the receipt of purchase date.
- Email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to get an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Without an RMA the package will be refused and will not get received at our warehouse, so please obtain that RMA number first.
- All product must be returned complete, new in unused condition. Please repack in a box, do not ship back the product in only the manufacturers packaging.
- Ship back using a reputable carrier of your choice with a tracking number and we strongly recommend you insure the goods, as they are still your property!
Follow these golden rules and follow the additional notes below and we assure you the goods will be inspected and your credit processed (to the original credit card used at checkout) within 48 hours.
All returns that are not warranty or manufacturer issues will be charged a 20% restock fee.
- Ensure all labels, instructions, packaging and components are included in the return. Returns cannot be processed unless 100% of the product is received.
- All products must be in “New” condition any products which have been installed, attempted to install, used or damaged will not be considered resalable and will not qualify for a refund.
- Damaged Goods – In the event of a shipment arriving damaged please take pics if possible. Should the goods have been damaged in transit the claim is made through the relevant shipping carrier. Please contact our customer service if you are unsure and we will talk you through the process.
- Products considered non-returnable are as below.
Discontinued, closeout and clearance items.
Chemicals or oils.
Any electrical products.
All of the products on T.A.W Performance are covered by manufacturer’s warranty which varies depending on the type of product. In the event of an issue you can contact the manufacturer directly or call our customer service line for help.