T.A.W Performance want you to enjoy both your purchasing experience and your product selection, that’s why we offer our simple to follow exchange or return policy. Just follow the instructions listed below.
In the event the you received a product that has a possible manufacturing defect, manufacturer packaging error or missing parts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receiving your order.
Please provide the order number, details of the item ordered, reason for the inquiry and photos when possible, so we can better assist with the issue.
Merchandise Returns or Exchanges.
- All products must be returned within 30 days from the receipt of purchase date.
- Email our customer service team at email@example.com for information on how to get an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Without an RMA the package will be refused and will not get received at our warehouse, so please obtain that RMA number first.
- Returned merchandise must be in as-new condition, in original and undamaged packaging, and available for immediate resale.. Please repack in a box, do not ship back the product in only the manufacturers packaging.
- Ship back using a reputable carrier of your choice with a tracking number and we strongly recommend you insure the goods, as they are still your property!
Following the return of the items, the parts will be inspected and your credit processed to the original credit card used at checkout) within 3-5 business days.
All returns that are not warranty or manufacturer issues will be charged a 20% restock fee.
- Ensure all labels, instructions, packaging and components are included in the return. Returns cannot be processed unless 100% of the product is received.
- All products must be in “New” condition. Any products which have been installed, attempted to install, used or damaged will not be considered resalable and will not qualify for a refund.
- Damaged Goods – In the event of a shipment arriving damaged please take pics if possible. Should the goods have been damaged in transit the claim is made through the relevant shipping carrier. Please contact our customer service if you are unsure and we will talk you through the process.
- Products considered non-returnable are as below.
Discontinued, closeout and clearance items.
Chemicals or oils.
Brake pads or brake shoes.
Any electrical products.
All of the products on T.A.W Performance are covered by manufacturer’s warranty which varies depending on the type of product. In the event of an issue you can contact the manufacturer directly or email our customer service staff for help.